Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Final Days!

We are down to the final days! Our birth mom goes into the hospital Tuesday evening and will be induced Wednesday morning. I am officially done with school Tuesday, and Mike and I will go up to the hospital sometime Wednesday morning. I think the nerves really are setting in for both of us.

I'm trying to get some cleaning done, but there's so much school work to do too! I feel a bit guilty for being gone the rest of the school year, so I"m trying to get all my ducks in a row before I leave. I know I will forget something, and I hate the thought of that! People tell us to enjoy our time together while it lasts, but there's so much to do! I know it will all come together. And after Wednesday certain things just won't seem important anymore.

Mostly, I think I'm nervous. I'm nervous about whether our birth mom will actually be able to go through with it. I'm nervous about the birth father and the stress he's putting on everyone. I'm nervous about being a good mom. I'm nervous about dividing my time between baby, hubby, and work.

I'm also excited though! I can't wait to see her little face, and I can't wait to finally hold onto our daughter. I'm also pretty excited to see Mike's face and watch him fall in love with her. Only a few more days!

1 comment:

  1. praying for YOU! Praying God's peace as you move through this exciting time. I KNOW He has a plan for you all. Love and hugs,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete