Monday, July 23, 2012

Climbing!

Well I thought Emma's climbing adventures would stick to chairs and couches. Nope. We came home from Robinson Lake to find that her determination has now convinced her to climb out of her crib, onto every single one of her toys, and onto our computer desk! The last one just happened a few minutes ago while I was taking care of laundry. She has also decided that my iPod is hers and is very mad that she can't have it. She also got used to constant attention last week and can't figure out why I can't sit and play with her every minute! It must be so hard for her to come back from vacation too! Daddy's at work, Mommy's doing laundry, and Emma has to find stuff to do. Hopefully it won't mean another climbing adventure! Will the counters be next??? Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment